Please call for availability: 1-800-344-2675. 1/2 inch Cork Sheet Underlayment is pre-cut, which makes installation quick and easy. There is less waste since it is pre-cut and will not create bubbles when installing. Our 1/2" Cork Sheet Underlayment is made entirely of premium quality European cork and is finished and packaged in the U.S.A.
Premium 12mm Cork Underlayment Specifications:
Cork Sheet Dimensions: 1/2" x 24" x 36"
Cork Sheet Coverage: Each sheet covers 6 square feet. Our 1/2" cork underlayment sheets come in boxes of 10 sheets (covers 60 sq ft.) 25 sheets (covers 150 sq ft.).
1/2" Cork Sheet Underlayment Cost:
- Box of 25 sheets: $1.80 per square foot. Covers 150 square feet.
- Box of 10 sheets: $1.91 per square foot. Covers 60 square feet.
Cork Underlayment Benefits:
- Cork Direct's underlayment is for use in residential and commercial installation.
- Cork underlayment sheets can be installed under tile, porcelain, stone, carpet, laminate and engineered click wood floors.
- 1/2" cork underlayment is an excellent acoustic barrier and helps to reduce sound.
- Using cork as an underlayment prevents stress cracks and provides crack isolation. It resists substrate cracks from coming through and cracking tile
- 12mm cork underlayment provides cushioning under foot.
- Cork is a fire inhibitor. It does not spread flame or release toxic gases on combustion.
- 1/2 inch cork underlayment does not require an overlap when installing, since it is not a moisture barrier.
- Cork is naturally anti-allergenic, creating a healthy indoor air quality.
- Our premium cork underlayment will not deteriorate over years of use.
- Cork is a sustainable and natural product. It is environmentally friendly and does not emit toxic fumes or gases.
Cork Direct warrants its products to meet all published specifications and to be free of any and all manufacturing defects. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
The finish of all CorkDirect tile and plank flooring is warranted not to wear through under normal use at any time during the life of the floor. “Wear-through” is defined as complete finish removal on any amount over 3% of the total installation. This non-transferable warranty applies only to the original purchaser.